I know this is the 4th post in a row where I haven't actually said much myself... but all will change in time. These past few days have had me in a bit of a funk and not really sure what to say. Joe and I have been on edge about everything it seems. The newly wed bliss is being replaced with the real life issues of bills, house issues, and just figuring out living with each other. I guess I'm just starting to really miss home. It's very exhausting trying to make new friends when all I really want to do is be with my old ones. Anyways, without further ado... the lovely Fill In The Blank Friday!
1. Nothing says fall like red, yellow, & orange leaves and a warm sweater.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is raking a big pile of leaves and just falling into it. It doesn't matter what age you are, it still feels good to just lay there and enjoy the moment.
3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin rolls!! Mhhh.
4. Fall makes me think of school because I always remember making the most school crafts at this time. I guess the beauty also gives everyone so much inspiration.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! Photography, Crunchy Leaves, Long Walks, Cool Mornings
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is Boots, Leggings, Sweater/Cardigan, Dress or Shirt, and a Scarf
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) When I was little, of course it would be Halloween. But now its defiantly Thanksgiving. Not only do I love the big feast, but being able to be with my family and appreciate all that I have been given really makes me love this holiday.
So there ya'll have it!