October 14, 2011

Back at last

Heyy all! :)
I'm a little scatter brained tonight so don't mind my thoughts that keep running every direction. I have so much to catch up on! I was super excited to be starting this new blog and actually beginning to learn the ropes, but I hit a wall when things got busy. Since my last post, my husband and I are in our new house outside of Camp Lejeune. It took about a week to actually close on the house so we floated from different friend's houses. I experienced my first hurricane.. Irene. I'm not really sure what I was thinking it would be like, but thank god we didn't get hit bad. We've added onto our family by adopting a puppy. New York has already called me back, so I left my husband to take care of the house and dogs by himself for 10 days. Oh, I could go on and on about whats happened already. But I'm so excited about November coming up. My best friend is going to be coming down to stay, I'll attend my first Marine Corp Ball, and my parents and the in-laws will be spending Thanksgiving with us. I've made a few good friends already and have started Zumba. This military life style has been such a great experience for me already, I can't wait to meet more people!
Christmas Card Picture..
Joe says I'm going crazy with holiday spirit! And I completely agree seeing how we haven't hit
Halloween yet. But I guess its one of the things about being newly-wed and having your first house.

No comments:

Post a Comment