February 01, 2012

3 Months

Has it really been three months since my last blog? 
Not that I did very well with the whole everyday or once a week blog anyways. 
I've come to realize I want to be a great blogger. I want someone out there to read what I have to say and make them smile, or better them somehow. I mean that's the whole reason I got into it. Different people would inspire me with their words and stories. Maybe someday my story will be a great one to share.  But I guess for now I'll live in the present and try to explain whats been going on in the last few months. 

November: Thanksgiving down here with my family. Totaled my car... but thanks to the lady who ran into me I got an even nicer car. And no one was hurt, thank god. 

December: Christmas with Joe's family then up to NY to visit my family. Sometimes its hard being so far away from all our family... but then I've realized I like being a few states away. It's like a vacation every time I get to go home again. And who doesn't love vacations. 

January: Had a blast on New Years. Finally explored NC and went out dancing! 
Celebrated my birthday- am I really still only 19. I know everyone says don't wish it away, but when you live near a military base and all your friends are 21+ I think I can say I would be alright skipping the next two years.
 
February 01, 2012: I'm having a common life crisis. I don't know where I'm directing my life to go. College just doesn't seem to be the thing for me. At least not when I don't even know what I want to do. Actually I do know what I want to do, but for the past three years I never really thought about it. I myself want to join the military, but after I met Joe I thought no way would he ever let that happen. But the past few weeks I've been really looking into it and have decided I can have both my family and be in the military. Sure being a dual military couple is going to be hard, extremely hard. But I know I can and will put everything into making this work. I just have to decide what my next step is. I'm treading with caution. I want Joe to be accepting and open to this. He opinions matter very much to me though, so nothing will be taken lightly. 

That really sums up in short my life as of lately. 
I'm still trying to get the hang of the whole stay at home being a wife thing. 
Its not an easy transition to go from high school girlfriend living with mom and dad to college student running the household of a husband and two dogs. But I'm getting the hang of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment